" CRAZY DIETS: The Weekend Diet

Friday

The Weekend Diet


Weekends use to mean beer and bourbon for me, and it showed. I've tamed my ways and spend more time in nerdville than the bar. Alas, for those who are still out and about, and want to take it easy on the weekend to make amends for a few dietary mishaps during the work week a weekend diet is for you!

Here are a few quick weekend diets to detox that I found:

The Gesta Diet (why is the inclusion of "Hollywood" make me such a sucker?)

A cute diet for "grub loving chaps" (not really a diet, but advice from the Brits)

The Leek Weekend Diet from French Women Don't Get Fat: The Secret of Eating For Pleasure


Some good weekend diet advice from WebMD


And of course, there is always the Master Cleanse


Enjoy your weekend folks!


(That demented picture is from cool Barbie website PinkPonyTail - I've already arranged with my sister that I am going to be the one to give my niece her first Barbie)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice on the blog, its very much appreciated.

It must of taken a lot of discipline to avoid the bar on the weekend, so for that KUDOS!

charley said...

that was some sort of good solution - there are some other good solutions available into the market but this sems

to be the best so far.. .




Quite a week, indeed.-Health Care

Unknown said...

I loved the content of the post. appointment schedule

deepak said...

I’m really trying to focus on my weight for multiple reasons, but the biggest one is because I don’t feel attractive. I know that I am, but sometimes it feels like I can’t get a girlfriend because of my weight, and it severely lowers my self-esteem. tammy taylor