" CRAZY DIETS: Sexy Diet

Thursday

Sexy Diet

Since I've lost a lot of weight, not my goal yet, but enough that I am happy and confident enough to attract some hot men, I have discovered that I had been missing out on the best diet of them all-sex. A "fucking diet" if you will.

Nothing has toned my tush like the intense sex I have had of late.

Honestly, all I have to say is be an enthusiastic lover and you will discover your body will be more taut than ever before. Now I am speaking from a female perspective, so ladies, dont' just lie there, get your groove on.

Fries may go with that shake, but don't eat 'em!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can burn up to 1000 calories if you are good.

Anonymous said...

Amen Clinton!

Anonymous said...

Must agree a good relationship that makes you sweat and shakes up the hormones is a great setup to loss some extra pounds. I would like to volunteer, it's been along time since I mixed up my hormones and had a good sweat.

But I wonder if it's more than that: Having your mind on something else besides food and/or having someone to be attractive for or with.

Vinzcher said...

nice website lots of information. I also want to share mine.,.
http://weightlosehow.blogspot.com

Tips and Tricks blog said...

A great post - I continually feel that it's less simple than I previously thought.

penile prosthesis said...

Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!