" CRAZY DIETS: Cutest Diet Ever - The Bento Diet

Sunday

Cutest Diet Ever - The Bento Diet

As it often happens when going on the Internet you end up far, far away from where you originally started. I forgot what exactly I was looking for, but I ended up at a Flickr pool of bento box photos. From there I found myself at the blog of a woman who is losing weight via bento boxes. She has moved to another blog since.

For those who are not aware of what a bento box is, here is a basic explaination from Wikipedia.

Her thinking is quite reasonable, the bento box allows her to keep her portion control in check. Not to mention the adorable boxes are fun to make and kids naturally enjoy eating them.

Now this is an easy diet, but definitely not one for the lazy as the true beauty of a bento box is not only variety of tastes, but visual appeal. The original blog has loads of tips and tricks how to prepare the boxes.

If you're interested, even if you're not dieting, check out the blog as she has some cool tips.

photo is from Hello Kitty Zone.

9 comments:

Charlotte-Ann Photography said...

Hi, thanks for the nice words about my site and my blog. I'm actually still running both; the blog is my "journal" and the site is for more easy access to what I'm all about. I'm planning on doing on overhaul of the site soon; I'm always trying to improve it, let me know if you have any ideas. Again thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi My name is TOTORO.Your site is very interesting.I like bento
I will visit again.I love this site...thank you
  ★ Please link to my site. ★



       http://totoro-diet.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Really nice post for offering cute and healthy diet for kids.

Anonymous said...

Interesting concept. This could work very well for kids to avoid obesity. Just need to adjust taste so that they don't turn away. It's pretty alarming these days kids get obese quickly due to junk food because it tastes better and not due to its content. It's becoming normal to see junior diabetics these days. Awesome find for caring mothers. Thumbs up to the author!

Anonymous said...

Lately Bento box lunches have become a hit at our area. i used to see those shops with Bento box lunch promotions but never thought it was based on this concept.. pretty thoughtful i must say... it's a little costly but on the bright side healthy.

jouer dominos said...

Nice post, interesting. Like your blog

Weight Loss said...

I would like to appreciate the great work done You....
Thanks for share.....

low calorie said...

I can say that this is the first time I've ever heard of the Bento Box. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing..

Elliptical Reviews Diamondback 1260 ef