" CRAZY DIETS: New Year New Crazy Diets

Monday

New Year New Crazy Diets

What I love about the New Year is that:

A. Everyone and their mother is on a diet
B. Every magazine on the racks has a least one diet article
C. Celeb magazines are packed with "celebrity diet secrets" i.e. "I don't eat anything but fries, but I have a trainer who works out with me 5 hrs a day, 7 days a week!"
D. Stupid celebrity workout tapes abound. Like Kendra from "Girls Next Door" plueez

I plan to glean some of this deliciousness and share with you in the upcoming weeks. If you have seen some diet craziness of late, feel free to share in the comments.

1 comments:

hollywood weight loss diet said...

Dietary habits are the habitual decisions an individual or culture makes when choosing what foods to eat. With the word diet, it is often implied the use of specific intake of nutrition for health or weight-management reasons.