In no particular order:
1. People ask if you're pregnant
2. People ask if you're pregnant and you're a guy
3. You have rolls...over your shoes/your once sexy ankles are "cankles"
4. Socks and Bras cut off your circulation
5. You're breathing heavy, and you're not having sex, exercising, or making prank calls.
6. There are Cheetos in your cleavage (I found a few leftover snacks in mine in the past!)
7. All the clothes that are now available for you to wear involve elastic and are matronly
8. The only bras that come in your size are white
9. You feel like shit, all the time
10. Your ass is now in your front
Note, I have experience the pain of being heavy, I've experienced them all, well except number 2. Not to mention intention from friends & family. It hurts to hear, like anything else, though it is up to YOU to make the decision to lose weight, on a healthy diet or even a crazy diet! It is not anyone else's decision!